WASCA is an Australian owned and operated family business.
For more than half a century, WASCA has recognized the demand for high quality precision products and qualified technical engineering to provide a superior solution for custom applications.
WASCA has over 50 years of experience and spanning Industries such as:
Civil and Commercial
Water, Energy and Power
Over this time we have grown and diversified our business and product range considerably to become the leading manufacturer and supplier of washers, stamped components, pressings, fasteners and custom designed engineering solutions
- Metal Stamping, Pressing & Forming
- WaterJet and Laser Cutting
- Customised Engineered Components
- In house tool and gauge making
- 2D & 3D CAD modelling and drafting
- Assembly and Welding
- Heat Treatment, Plating and various surface coatings
- Mutiple materials such as: Mild Steel, Structural Steel, Spring Steel, Bisplate®, Hardox®, Stainless Steel, Aluminium, Copper, Brass
Nylon, HDPE, PTFE (Teflon), PP, Acetal, PVC
Bakelite, G10 Epoxy Glass, Red & Black Fibre, EPDM, Neoprene & Rubber, Klingersil, Novus, Tokai
WASCA is able to consolidate several of your supply chains; reducing costs and increasing efficiencies.
This is a crucial competitive edge in today’s tough market conditions. From individual components right up to Project assemblies; WASCA can provide the right solution.